Sunday 17 February 2013

Progress - the video is finished!!


Time to take a look where we're at - well, the most important development this week is that having had a good look at what's left to do, I've now set a launch date for wowlookwhatigot.com of 1st March 2013! A historic day indeed, it will be, or maybe not.
The finished indiegogo.com promo video - click to watch it right here!

The promo video has had its last few tweaks and is finally complete, it's been added to the website and to the indiegogo.com site, and I've done a bit more work setting up this blog ready for the Big Day. Left to complete we mainly have setting up the indiegogo.com page in full, then preparing newsletters, press releases and the like. Hopefully I've given myself plenty of time.

In other news this week - no word from the place where I applied for a job, which I assume means no interview. What happened to the days when people were polite and at least took the trouble to inform you regretfully that you had "been unsuccessful on this occasion" and that they sincerely wished you "every success with your future endeavours". Ah how I miss those older, more courteous days...

No comments:

Post a Comment