Tuesday 29 January 2013

More movie-making

Vivi-Mari demonstrates how we are poverty stricken artists ... can't afford much electricity, obviously.
Finished the first rough cut of the promo video yesterday (hooray!). No transitions or color interjections yet (yeah, I know, but what do you call it when you just have a single color screen with some groovy music stabs to introduce the next scene? Guess it's just another transition really, but I'm going to have to find a catchy name for it! I quite like 'interjection'). Nothing done with the sound either, and no stills or voiceovers, but at least I can see that the whole thing is going to hang together, dialogue-wise. Off to go and put in some bits of soundtrack and try out some of those funky transitions now... By far the most ambitious video project I've done so far (yeah, like I've done a lot!) - I'm just hoping the whole thing doesn't look completely stupid after days of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment